- The Bible is the Word of God, fully inspired and without error. It is the supreme and final authority for all matters of Christian life and belief.
- There is one true and living God, who eternally exists in three persons—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit—who are equal in every divine perfection and who execute distinct but harmonious offices in all the work of the Godhead.
- Man, male and female, was created by God in His own image, but through sin incurred physical and spiritual death. As a result, all people are separated from God because of their sin and are lost and without hope apart from salvation in Christ.
- The Gospel is the good news of God’s saving actions towards sinners through Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ, the eternal son of God, took on human nature, lived a sinless life, and died a substitutionary death for sinners. On the third day he rose from the grave victorious over sin and death. He ascended into heaven where, at God's right hand, he intercedes for his people and rules as Lord over all.
- Salvation is a free gift that comes only by God’s grace, through faith in Jesus Christ alone. Anyone who turns from their sin and trusts in Jesus Christ and His death on their behalf is justified before God—declared to be righteous in his sight, apart from any work or virtue on their part—and receives forgiveness of sins and the gift of eternal life.
- The Holy Spirit manifests God’s presence and activity in the world. He applies the gospel to sinners, giving them the new birth. He works progressively to transform genuine believers more and more into the image of Christ. His work is carried on in our hearts through such appointed means as the study of Scripture, prayer, worship, and fellowship with other believers. The Holy Spirit also empowers believers for Christian witness and service and gives gifts for the building up of the body of Christ, the church.
- The universal church is composed of all genuine followers of Christ in all ages. It exists to worship, serve, and glorify God and proclaim his gospel of grace throughout the world. All members of the universal church are to be vitally committed members of a local church, where they receive pastoral care and the opportunity to employ their God-given gifts in His service.
- Jesus Christ’s return to earth will occur personally, visibly, and suddenly. He will establish His kingdom in the new heavens and the new earth. We believe in the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost—the saved to endless joy, living and reigning with Christ, and the lost to endless punishment away from the benevolent presence of God.