NEED BIBLICAL COUNSELING?
Everyone needs some help now and then. Life happens, and as it does, there are struggles, temptations and trials. This could be a time in your life when you need some accountability and encouragement. Maybe you need someone to help you view your circumstances according to what the Bible says. We offer the help, hope and guidance that you need. Biblical counseling.
We help people with many different problems, including marital problems, parenting challenges, people dealing with emotions like depression, anger, fear and anxiety, and those caught in sexual sin. In all of these cases, we use the Bible, God's Sufficient Word, to answer all of life's problems.
There is Hope
We believe that God has given us all we need to know Him and to live in a way that is pleasing to Him. Our difficulties may never completely go away, but when a person willingly submits to God's instructions and makes the effort to do things His way, there is help and hope. Life can be better, starting today. There are answers and lasting solutions for whatever you may be going through in your life.
All of our counselors, whether they are pastors or laypersons, go through a rigorous training program in biblical counseling. At this time, our counseling is offered on Tuesdays from 5:00pm – 8:00 pm.
Victory Baptist Church provides the facilities, the counselors volunteer their time, and we are able to offer the counseling free of charge. If you are pleased with the counseling you receive and would like to have a part in meeting the financial needs of the counseling ministry, we would encourage your gifts toward this ministry.
What can you expect from VBCM?
- Privacy. Everything will be held in strict confidence, except where, in the counselor’s judgment, there is a biblical requirement to involve others (e.g. criminal activity).
- Care. Our staff will care for you and treat you with respect.
- Encouragement toward Christ-likeness. Our staff will encourage you in your successes and exhort you to think and behave in a way that pleases God.
What does VBCM expect from you?
- Be honest. It is very difficult, if not impossible, to help you if you are not honest.
- Do weekly homework assignments that will encourage lasting change.
- Give us some time. Habits are not developed overnight, and new habits will take some time to develop.
For more information:
You may submit your forms in any of the following ways:
1. Please mail forms to:
Victory Biblical Counseling Ministries (VBCM)
253 N. Nicholas Rd
Nixa, MO 65714
2. E-mail to: email@example.com
Please note: Each individual coming to counseling needs to fill out separate forms. All forms must be completed in full before a counselor is assigned.