You shouldn't walk alone.
The Bible is clear – we’re meant to do life together with other believers. When we say we want people to belong, we mean that we want them to:
- Belong to Victory Baptist Church in covenant membership.
- Belong to a group where you can know others, be known by others, serve, and live out our mission together.
When we walk alongside other believers, we become part of something bigger than ourselves—we belong to a people.
Growth is healthy.
Growth is important for the health of your relationship with Jesus. Whether you’re new to following Jesus, or have been following Him for years, we are all called to grow in Christlikeness. When we say we want people to grow, we mean that we want them to grow in their:
- Knowledge of God and His Word.
- Character & pursuit of Christlikeness.
- Ability to use the Word in their own life and in the lives of others.
At Victory, this happens through classes, groups, discipleship, and serving.
We're on mission.
Reaching people and equipping people requires action! To be on mission means that we are actively taking part in making disciples. There are many ways to multiply:
- Raising up the next generation of Christ-followers by discipling children and new Christians.
- Sharing the gospel near and far.
- Being part of a discipleship relationship.
- Serving at Victory.
These are just a few ways you can multiply your life in the lives of others— the possibilities are endless.